9 steps to find and connect with joint venture partners
Joint venture partnerships are a great way to expand your reach and build your list. This method is becoming more and more popular helping many business owners to increase their data base rapidly. But how can you find the right partners for your business and what do you say when you contact them?
Follow this step-by-step guide to find and connect with powerful joint venture partnerships easily.
1. Start to identify possible partners. Make a list of the kind of businesses who area already talking to your ideal clients. Think about services that have something in common with what you do, but are not exactly the same. You may address a different part of the same problem or serve the same group but solve separate issue.
2. Come up with keywords that are appropriate for these potential partners. This will help you come up with search terms to find prospective partners on the web.
3. Do a Google search for these businesses and read over their websites looking for possible partners. Look for companies that offer something you don’t, provide a different angle on the same subject, or are complimentary in some way.
4. Also conduct a search on Facebook for additional partner options. This is a great opportunity to see how active their business page is and how many fans they have. Then check out their websites as well.
5. Make a list with the URLs, description of what they do, contact names and phone numbers if available.
6. Next – start contacting your JV prospects. Don’t overwhelm yourself by contacting everyone at once. Pace yourself to see what kind of reaction and response you get. You will learn how to approach potential partners better with practice and discover what works to make the connection.
Maybe at first, you reach out to invite a couple to be a guest speaker on one of your teleclasses and promote them to your list. Or ask if they want to conduct a joint call. Say something like, “I have a list of XX individuals and would like to feature you on a teleclass. We share the same type of ideal client and my subscribers would be very interested in your expertise. Or, maybe we could do a call together and we’ll both promote it to our lists.”
7. Set up your first joint venture, plan it, promote it and enjoy the results!
8. Take stock of how things went. Review any feedback that you got from your list, what you learned and apply that to future programs.
9. Stay in touch with partners and cultivate long-term relationships. Sometimes you’ll conduct a one-time program. Other times you find a partner that you can work with for years to come.
Your Client Attraction Assignment
Start creating your list of potential partners. Who do you know already that might want to work with you? Ask people in your circle who they might know that could fit your criteria. Do some web research as well .
Once you have your list of partner prospects, start contacting them and brainstorming program ideas. Be realistic about what you can execute well. Begin with one program before you schedule a bunch of events. You need to learn as you go and create the proper systems to implement with excellence. The last thing you want to do is blow it with a great partner.
Now, if you’re just starting out and trying to fill your practice in the FIRST place, then follow a step-by-step system that feels easy and authentic to you. The Client Attraction Home Study System™ gives you the most important things to do to set up simple, solid systems, so that you consistently fill your pipeline and continually get new clients. It’s all step-by-step, not a big mishmash of things. So, you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. Easy. You can get it at TheClientAttractionSystem.com.