How to get testimonials when you are starting a new practice
At the start of a new practice, you need proven results, testimonials from satisfied clients and people familiar with your work who can send you referrals. But, how can you acquire these fundamental business elements at the beginning? This can be such a “Catch 22”. Without clients, how can you figure out the benefits of your work, get testimonials if you haven’t worked with anyone, or hope to get referrals?
Here’s a powerful solution to get you rolling: Seek out scholarship clients! Even though you will be working for free initially, this can be a valid and fruitful business exchange. The reason you want to do this is it gives you the opportunity to get some crucial practice making your offer and testing out your proprietary system. Plus, in this business exchange, you provide free coaching and in exchange the clients provide the needed feedback. Ask your scholarship clients specifically for these three requirements in lieu of payment:
1. An evaluation of your work so you can make changes to your improve system and strengthen it
2. A referral to one of their friends, colleagues or family members who might want to try the coaching process.
3. An enthusiastic testimonial about the results achieved from working with you.
I did this myself when I started building my practice and I needed testimonials. I asked five people to become scholarship clients and within two months, I had five wonderful testimonials. The clients got great results and this worked out as a fabulous business proposition in which both sides benefited.
This is a proven strategy for launching your practice and has worked beautifully for so many of my clients, leading to paying clients with a short period of time.
Your Client Attraction Assignment
1. Write a letter that offers your coaching services for a scholarship fee. 2. Explain the three requirements you will be exchanging for your coaching work.
3. Come up with a list of possible interested parties.
4. Send this letter to at least five prospects and get started building your practice!
Now, if you’re just starting out and trying to fill your practice in the FIRST place, then follow a step-by-step system that feels easy and authentic to you. The Client Attraction Home Study System™ gives you the most important things to do to set up simple, solid systems, so that you consistently fill your pipeline and continually get new clients. It’s all step-by-step, not a big mishmash of things. So, you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. Easy. You can get it at TheClientAttractionSystem.com.