7 ways to find clients to fill your introductory teleseminars
When you are launching a new program, you may consider kicking it off with a free, introductory call to get people interested and registered. But how do you get people to register for that free call? Here are seven ways to find clients for a successful kick off.
1. Network Like Crazy. Go to as many networking events as you can find to meet lots of new people. You can create a special event card that communicates details about your free introductory event and hand that out instead of a business card.
2. Leverage Your BNI Team. Ask your BNI networking team to tell people about the program. Provide those same cards about your free call to your team to hand out as they meet people who seem like good prospects for you. BNI connections work likes your sales team to help you find clients.
3. Announce in Your Warm Letter. This month, when you send out your warm letter, announce your upcoming program and free introductory teleseminar. Invite the recipients to attend and also tell their friends and colleagues who might benefit from the information you’ll be sharing.
4. Promote via Social Media. Spread the word about your upcoming free teleseminar to your fans and followers. You may want to announce more than once at different times of day to make sure your connections see the information.
5. Blog about Your Event. Write a blog post that touches on some of the topic you’ll be covering in your free teleseminar. You can then use the link in your social media posts to drive traffic to your site and find clients.
6. Call People on Your List of Low-Hanging Fruit. Yes, pick up the phone to personally invite prospects on your list of low hanging fruit. This is a great excuse to reconnect with people who expressed interest in the past but haven’t chosen to work with you yet. Your upcoming free call may be the thing that converts them into paying clients.
7. Partner with Complimentary Service Providers. Reach out to complimentary service providers who have people in their network who would benefit from this teleseminar. Invite them to share the opportunity with their audience by doing a free call with them or sending an email announcement about your call. You can provide an incentive for any of their contacts who do join the new program after the free call. JV partners can be wonderful resources to help fill your programs.
Your Client Attraction Assignment
If you are launching a new program, plan ahead to take advantage of these seven ways to find clients. If you take time to think out all the details, you can create the opt-in page and then use that url in all your promotional materials. A small amount of time strategizing and planning out your approach will help all the pieces fall into place to create the successful launch you want.
Now, if you’re just starting out and trying to fill your practice in the FIRST place, then follow a step-by-step system that feels easy and authentic to you. The Client Attraction System® gives you the most important things to do to set up simple, solid systems, so that you consistently fill your pipeline and continually get new clients. It’s all step-by-step, not a big mishmash of things. So, you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. Easy. You can get it at TheClientAttractionSystem.com.