Five strategies to get the word out quickly about your business
Whether your business is new or you are expanding your offerings, the very first thing you want to do is let people know what you are up to. The more people who know, the better your chances of getting referrals which will help get your client pipeline flowing.
One method I often recommend to quickly educate your environment about your business is the “Warm Letter of Introduction”. Here’s the strategy behind it:
- Describe your service. You want to write a letter that briefly outlines the service you offer or the new services you have added to your business. This communication technique works great for either scenario. Explain what the service is and mention any credentials, even if you are still in process.
- Explain what problem you solve. Then, move on to share who this service will serve – what type of person or client wants this service or what type of problems they are facing that your service solves.
- Detail the results. Spend time detailing the results people can expect. These are the benefits of working with you and the reason people might refer friends, family or colleagues. Lastly, if you have any testimonials, include one or two. Testimonials reinforce the success you had with clients and show that your service works to alleviate the problem and deliver the needed solution.
- Send it regularly. The Warm Letter is also a great way to stay in touch with your contacts and can be sent out on a regular basis. Whether you send a letter monthly, every other month or quarterly, keep your network informed.
What’s great about the Warm Letter is that you’ll stay top-of-mind with everyone you know. Plus, you can easily announce additional client successes. Specific examples of results help your contacts more easily think of people who need your services.
- Share successes. In addition, when you share benchmarks or achievements, you reinforce your own business success. This deepens recipients’ positive impression of your practice and helps them to see you as successful. All of this works as pull marketing, drawing in more of the right people for your service.
Your Client Attraction Assignment
Do you have a contact list all prepared? If not, it’s time to create one. Put all those business cards into the data base. Add friends and family members too. Include other service professionals you work with too, like your hair stylist, massage therapist, personal trainer, coach, etc. The bigger your list, the more people who can spread the word about your business and potentially refer clients.
Now, if you’re just starting out and trying to fill your practice in the FIRST place, then follow a step-by-step system that feels easy and authentic to you. The Client Attraction Home Study System™ gives you the most important things to do to set up simple, solid systems, so that you consistently fill your pipeline and continually get new clients. It’s all step-by-step, not a big mishmash of things. So, you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. Easy. You can get it at TheClientAttractionSystem.com.