5 ways to improve your communication to get more clients
You may have a service that takes a little more explaining to help prospects and colleagues understand what you do. Not all services are immediately obvious in terms of who is being served or what the end benefits are. This can be challenging. Sometimes your marketing message needs to be refined a number of times to get it working just right. Or you may need to repeat the message several times for it to sink in.
Try these five ways to improve communication and help networkers and prospects grasp your service more quickly.
1. Remember, no one cares about your method. Focus on the end result and the benefits people who work with you can expect to receive. Keep “What’s In It for Me?“ in mind as you determine what to write or say.
2. Think about the dilemmas that keeps your ideal client awake at night. What problems are they trying to solve? What concerns and worries do they have? What would they pay anything to have access to?
3. Select a few client testimonials that spell out what they got from working with you and how things have changed for them as a result. Sprinkle these testimonials into your marketing materials for great social proof. You can also share this information in a conversation to reinforce a point you are making.
4. Consider about what would make you respond. This is particularly true when you r ideal clients resemble the person you were “before” you were transformed by the system you created.
5. When writing materials, you need snappy headlines to grab your readers’ attention. You can do some research online by visiting http://the60dayexperiment.com/Downloads/Abraham_100BestHeadlines.pdf for an explanation of what makes these headlines so powerful. Then find one that you can imitate and adjust to work for your information. Try phrases like “Never Before Revealed” or “Discover how…’
Your Client Attraction Assignment
As you begin to talk with colleagues and prospects, take note of how they react to what you say. Get feedback from people you trust about what your marketing messages. Then apply what you learn as you create a new elevator speech, new materials and programs. As your business grows, you will continue to refine your message which is perfectly normal and to be expected.
Now, if you’re just starting out and trying to fill your practice in the FIRST place, then follow a step-by-step system that feels easy and authentic to you. The Client Attraction Home Study System™ gives you the most important things to do to set up simple, solid systems, so that you consistently fill your pipeline and continually get new clients. It’s all step-by-step, not a big mishmash of things. So, you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. Easy. You can get it at TheClientAttractionSystem.com.