As an entrepreneur, you are continuously working to build your list of contacts. Your database is one of the best sources to mine for new clients. What I found in building my practice, is that once your list grows to 1,000 contacts, marketing starts to change. That’s the tipping point when getting new clients starts to flow easily. They started coming out of the woodwork.
What can you do to build your list? There are several easy ways to start growing your data base immediately:
1. Collect business cards at speaking engagements
2. Offer a free report or audio on your website in exchange for email addresses
3. Include an opt-in box in your newsletter for people who get sent a copy from a friend
4. Place a prominently placed opt-in box on your website
5. Put your newsletter opt-in link on the back of your business card
6. Include a link on Facebook that goes directly to your opt-in page
Now that you are focused on building your list, what else can you do to mine for more clients? That’s where email marketing is the key. You want to put yourself on a weekly email marketing schedule to leverage your ability to stay in touch with your list be delivering them high content and high value information in the form of articles and videos and more. By staying in touch with prospects on a regular basis, they get to know you, they get to like you and they start thinking about working with you.
What do you say in the your newsletters? These are some options:
• Write short helpful articles that are to the point
• Announce upcoming events or appearances
• Share testimonials from clients who have had success in working with you
• Communicate a special offer to entice new clients to sign up
• Write up a client question and share your answer or solution
Stay in touch with prospects frequently to keep yourself top-of-mind and they will feel more connected to you.
Your Client Attraction Assignment
1. Make a list of how you will build your contact list and choose the ones you can start to implement this week.
2. Brainstorm a list of article topics and create a calendar for when you will deliver each one. Then start writing!
Now, if you’re just starting out and trying to fill your practice in the FIRST place, then follow a step-by-step system that feels easy and authentic to you. The Client Attraction Home Study System™ gives you the most important things to do to set up simple, solid systems, so that you consistently fill your pipeline and continually get new clients. It’s all step-by-step, not a big mishmash of things. So, you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. Easy. You can get it at TheClientAttractionSystem.com.
Fabienne Fredrickson, The Client Attraction Mentor, is founder of the Client Attraction System®, the proven step-by-step program that shows you exactly how to attract more clients, in record time...guaranteed. To get your F.R.E.E. Audio CD by mail and receive her weekly marketing & success mindset articles on attracting more high-paying clients and dramatically increasing your income, enter your email address below right away.